- “I haven’t been the same since Michael Jackson died in that knife fight.”
The Promotion is the fourth episode in the first season of Workaholics that first aired on April 27, 2011.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
When rumors of a promotion spread at work, the guy's allegiances to one another are tested as they all vie for the new job.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Salesman Ders tries for an opportunity to receive a promotion, something both his roommates Blake and Adam do not care much about. They team up and devise schemes on how to prevent Anders from receiving the promotion. Many of the pranks they pull on Anders grow worse and worse, one including a bike lock attached to his neck. He soon has enough and threatens to leave them. Soon Adam and Blake try to reconcile by trying to get Anders the job. He soon gets it and reveals the threat was a con just to have the two of them to support his cause in getting the promotion.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
- Blake Anderson as Blake Henderson
- Adam DeVine as Adam DeMamp
- Anders Holm as Anders Holmvik
- Jillian Bell as Jillian Belk
- Maribeth Monroe as Alice Murphy